• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: Astatic MobileMax

MisterFatty

Poppin Fresh!
Aug 1, 2008
Need some quick cash in my PayPal for some goodies...

Offering My Near NEW condition Astatic MobileMax Rev 1.

these typically sell on FeeBay for 150-200+ not including shipping, and it would be tough to find one this nice. 9 ETS Tones, and 6 second recordable.

$105.00 Shipped within the USA, canada is doable but you'll have to pay actual priority mail shipping cost.

Payment accepted via PAyPal Only, as gift or personal (no fees)

I've had great dealings with members here, as well as multiple other radio forums.

includes, all cords, and mounting bracket.

I have one of those somewhere except mine has a longer recorder and only 1 ETS I believe, I never really used the thing. The slapstick talk feature is kinda neat. I do know I had a little fun with the recorder though. If I ever locate it I might put it up for sale. I don't remember what i gave for the thing or how much it would be worth.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated