1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Vintage Alaron 23 Channel CB Mobile Transceiver with Dynamic Microphone B-1025

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by nsilva1979, Jun 21, 2015.

1. nsilva1979

nsilva1979 New Member

Jun 21, 2015
    Vintage Alaron 23 Channel CB Mobile Transceiver with Dynamic Microphone B-1025

This CB is in great shape for its age (see photos). I connected it to a power supply and confirmed that it powers on just fine. Haven't done any further testing, but it seems to be well made so I think it should work just fine. Comes with original microphone but sorry no mounting bracket. Sold AS-IS. Asking $10 plus $15 shipping to the lower 48. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you!

WO8C image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Jose K

Jose K New Member

Oct 9, 2017
  3. nomadradio

nomadradio Analog Retentive

Apr 3, 2005
    The original post is over 2 years old. Might want to try sending the guy a PM.

Could be that he is no longer "watching" this post after this many years.