• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Found This Badboy!!!! Just for looks!!!

15minigrass

Oct 30, 2006
Found this Badboy @ my friends car dealer lot. 350 w/carberator(not EFI) and Automatic(Standard style stick shift for the AUTO)
0420100915-01.jpg

Release button from Park is on the top of the shift knob.
0420100914-00.jpg

0420100915-02.jpg

0420100913-00.jpg

Just going by the average price around here, you'd better grab that while you can! If it runs at all, not even considering the options on it, it ought to be worth that price ('part' the thing out and double the price! The wheels and bed cover ought to be worth that much).
Ask them if they'd swap it for a '51 Ford 'F-1' pickup! Only minor body work needed, and new motor (don't have to tell'em about the motor though).
- 'Doc

The only things I see wrong with it is it has one of those stoopid tonneau covers that prevents carrying anything in the back taller than a bucket, those low profile tires look awful on a truck, it's yellow, and it's a Chev. Honestly however since it is a Chev and it is yellow that pretty much kills it for me. The rest could be diamond studded and I would still not be seen in it. :whistle:

Wow, not much Chevy fans here ha. Didnt mind the color, just liked the style and the shifter configuration.

Chevy flows in my blood here. This is my 2nd Chevy truck. The first 1 I traded for a Rice cooker(Honda) when gas prices reached $4.85.
The one I traded.
108_0803.jpg

100_61.jpg

post-59-1126557676-1.jpg

My DX ride!!!
IMG_0012-1.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Wow, not much Chevy fans here ha. Didnt mind the color, just liked the style and the shifter configuration.

Chevy flows in my blood here. This is my 2nd Chevy truck. The first 1 I traded for a Rice cooker(Honda) when gas prices reached $4.85.
The one I traded

Not true, I've owned mine since "97", don't look like much but it goes when I turn the key and keys when I flip the BIG f*** SWITCH.

pickup.jpg

allmode

Not true, I've owned mine since "97", don't look like much but it goes when I turn the key and keys when I flip the BIG f*** SWITCH.

pickup.jpg

allmode

Now this is the coolest thing I have seen on this site,so far!
Awsome truck...just get rid of the damn lightning rod in the back,lol!:pop:
n9zas

Price ?

Just going by the average price around here, you'd better grab that while you can! If it runs at all, not even considering the options on it, it ought to be worth that price ('part' the thing out and double the price! The wheels and bed cover ought to be worth that much).
Ask them if they'd swap it for a '51 Ford 'F-1' pickup! Only minor body work needed, and new motor (don't have to tell'em about the motor though).
- 'Doc

I would imagine that the 1989 is the year and not the price. Somebody would have to be a complete idiot to sell that truck for $1989.00.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.