• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Freecell where is my...part 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumphouse

Sep 2, 2005
Guys,

Please demonstrate courtesy and respect toward others in this new thread. The old one got shut down because of this.

Continued....

First, Id like to thank this forum for helping me get my radio back from freecell. If it wasnt for the attention here, I strongly feel that I wouldnt have seen my radio again. After tons of phone calls did not get results, this forum sure did.

Example,

Five...yes FIVE days after I posted the where is my stuff post, my radio arrived in the mail. (I must add, pumped up and aligned correctly)

Would I say this forum got my radio back? YES!. Even though I did not get all my stuff back at once, at least I got something back -vs- nothing back.

Freecell still owes me antennas, mounts and a mic. It should be here next week sometime.

Also,

Thanks to the people on this forum providing me with information via PM's.

Boy,I tell you there are a million stories in Phoenix about Freecell,Jack Thurston.Lots of people lost radios,amps,equipment years ago around here because of him.He moved up to northern Az.,but there are still people local here that would love to get ahold of him.I remember when he was on the local news here when his residence got raided by police and they found drugs and stolen car and home stereo equipment,don't really know for sure what the outcome of all that was.

** UPDATE **

Antennas from freecell came in today! (3) NEW old stock francis amazer antennas!

Deals almost done fellas.....

Just waiting on my antenna mounts and mic.

Thank you freecell! Will be waiting for the rest of the stuff soon :)

** UPDATE **

Antennas from freecell came in today! (3) NEW old stock francis amazer antennas!

Deals almost done fellas.....

Just waiting on my antenna mounts and mic.

Thank you freecell! Will be waiting for the rest of the stuff soon :)

Over one month later, and no mounts and mic.

Freecell, tried calling you but phone keeps ringing and ringing. Please contact me regarding the antenna mounts and mic. We need to talk.

Pump

288peepwall.gif

Over one month later, and no mounts and mic.

Freecell, tried calling you but phone keeps ringing and ringing. Please contact me regarding the antenna mounts and mic. We need to talk.

Pump

I tried to put a warning out some time ago,but it got deleted.

Hmmm, looks like another Old No7 situation from the early days of the WWRF. Drugs, stolen car, missing radio's...........wow. And they have the gall to run a blacklist of cb shops.

Damn! People are beginning to come forward!

Still have not received my antenna mounts and mic.

Still no attempted contact made from freecell.

How much longer am I gonna have to wait?

Only thing I do know is that guy never posted here the part where he said we deleted his posts.

You mean these posts? Not deleted and never were deleted. they are still in this thread.

Boy,I tell you there are a million stories in Phoenix about Freecell,Jack Thurston.Lots of people lost radios,amps,equipment years ago around here because of him.He moved up to northern Az.,but there are still people local here that would love to get ahold of him.I remember when he was on the local news here when his residence got raided by police and they found drugs and stolen car and home stereo equipment,don't really know for sure what the outcome of all that was.

I tried to put a warning out some time ago,but it got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.