• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

Pretty mediocre conditions up here today. Just a couple Brazilians on 555 and even 38 is less than busy ! Hopefully it picks up later.

I spoke too soon ! Just made a handful of contacts around N.America on 39 and 415........ so looks like conditions might be improving.

Heard you under about 4 other conversations Flatland ! I tried to call you but Arizona is ruling the channel in a big way right now.........

I called but I have nothing in my receive. Guess I'll hang out on .400 for a while and go make some coffee.

Arizona & Australia conversing at s 9 on 400 right now.. That guy Danny in AZ can really talk LOL! I think 400 might be his home channel.

That SDI check in was going strong on 415 earlier. Never heard of that group before but I checked in via a station in Cheyenne Wyoming, and he told me they are based out of Sherman Texas.

Interesting. I'd never heard of them either. The guy running their checkin I could hear was in Utica NY.

I've been on 555 this morning. Made several good international contacts. 37 through 40 are clogged up for me.
I'm going to catch up on the news and such and will park on LSB 445 for a while.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.