• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

It was active here for a while this morning. Several stations in the upper mid west and Missouri had several big stations working.
Talked to Tom from SE Missouri State ( can't remember his numbers) that told me they have a round table @5 am central time on 31 AM every morning if anyone is in that part of the country.
No wdx stations today.

Jeff

Good evening WDX Brothers,
Just wanted to let y'all know that I'll be on the air this weekend on 40 and 16 LSB & periodically checking 38 LSB also, would love to try to make some contacts with some forum members out there, hopefully the Conditions will cooperate for us all,May you all have a great weekend ahead and a Blessed Christmas also!!!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
I will try to be on tomorrow Sunday morning around 11am EST. We have a lot of family members visiting so I don't know how long I'll be able to have radio time but I think 2 hours at least. Channels 37, 39, or 40. When and if any of you get out there call for me. I'll call "cq wdx" repeatedly. Let's hook up.

- 399 J. J.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
I will try to be on tomorrow Sunday morning around 11am EST. We have a lot of family members visiting so I don't know how long I'll be able to have radio time but I think 2 hours at least. Channels 37, 39, or 40. When and if any of you get out there call for me. I'll call "cq wdx" repeatedly. Let's hook up.

- 399 J. J.
I heard someone yesterday trying to get reach out to you, but they said they couldn't make the trip. I didn't here though.
Will be monitoring.

On the air @11am. Strange conditions. DX jumping all over the place. One minute USA, next minute Europe, next minute SOCAL, next Novascotia. etc., etc. Stopped for lunch @ 1pm. Going back down to the shack now.

- 399 J.J.

BTW . . . No WDX stations.

%
!
Good Morning and Merry Christmas,I'll be on the air though out the day today on 40 and 38 LSB, hopefully the Conditions will cooperate for some good DX contacts ..........

73's
Buenos días, Eagle, y Feliz Navidad para ti y los tuyos.

I will be DXing today also (off and on). Hopefully the brain dead AMers won't be on 40 again. Yesterday afternoon, all of the regular SSB channels were filled with hate and discontent. Hopefully, not again today.
BTW . . . where is your QTH ?? Pennsylvania ?? I think I've had my casa turned in the wrong direction when calling for you.
I checked the real-time propagation a few minutes ago (9:40am EST) , and USA to Europe is smokin' right now. We've been looking to QSO for quite a while, and maybe Christmas will make it happen (por fin).

- 399 J.J.
Sorry about the Espanol. Gotta keep in practice.:LOL:

dx1225.png

Last edited:
%
!

I will be DXing today also (off and on). Hopefully the brain dead AMers won't be on 40 again. Yesterday afternoon, all of the regular SSB channels were filled with hate and discontent. Hopefully, not again today.
BTW . . . where is your QTH ?? Pennsylvania ?? I think I've had my casa turned in the wrong direction when calling for you.
I checked the real-time propagation a few minutes ago (9:40am EST) , and USA to Europe is smokin' right now. We've been looking to QSO for quite a while, and maybe Christmas will make it happen (por fin).

- 399 J.J.

View attachment 66903

It's just starting to roll here in the desert

%
!

- 399 J.J.

View attachment 66903
399 J.J, I hope to make contact with you today or sometime down the road my Friend,my qth is the town of Bellefonte, Pennsylvania in the Central part of the State,Hope you and your Family have a Merry and Blessed Christmas
73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
Something new...
Tomorrow, Saturday from 10 am until...... I'm going to be on FM. I've had good luck here over the past year or so and I thought it would be nice to make contact with other WDXers. I had lots of contacts today and one qso that lasted over a half hour or more. There are lots of great people there and no crazy BS. If you've never tried FM, you're in for a nice surprise.
I hope to hear from other members.
73's

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.