• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

Well Good afternoon Radio Friends, was able to make contact with 169 Italy this morning and then after lunch after waking up from a 3 hr Nap, I was able to talk with a nice gentleman named Ed(World Radio 330) out of Northern Texas,all and all a pretty good day at Dxing,as of 5:30pm the conditions are slowly moving up here in Central Pennsylvania,No Forum member's today I believe,but maybe next time.......hope everyone has a Blessed week ahead and a Great rest of your Sunday!!

73's

Good Morning Forum member's,
well thought I would fire up the Ranger on my day off today,I'll be on through out the day today and you can find me on either 38 or 40 LSB, Conditions are really coming in at the moment from Europe and so forth,hope everyone has a great day ahead..........

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
There's a lot of "ifs" in this, but here goes.
Basically, I'm planning on some radio time this weekend. On and off most of the day, both days. LSB 36, 37, .. 39 and up.
Give me a shout if you here 226 west Texas.
I will be listening for you, hopefully in the garage working on my son's truck with him. Old Ford Ranger with a 3.0 and 5 speed. Third transmission and now third motor. Did I mention that he is hard on vehicles? He is driving my truck for the time being.... I really need it back.

I will be listening for you, hopefully in the garage working on my son's truck with him. Old Ford Ranger with a 3.0 and 5 speed. Third transmission and now third motor. Did I mention that he is hard on vehicles? He is driving my truck for the time being.... I really need it back.
Hard on vehicles?? Oh, this brings back memories of my oldest son. And I don't miss working on vehicles. Understood, Sir.
I've been getting into Delaware a lot recently. If conditions are right, maybe we'll get in a qso.
73's

There's a lot of "ifs" in this, but here goes.
Basically, I'm planning on some radio time this weekend. On and off most of the day, both days. LSB 36, 37, .. 39 and up.
Give me a shout if you here 226 west Texas.
I'll try and listen for you and Shadetree Mechanic. I've been on LSB 36 and up the last few evenings, I'm not sure because I wasn't logging any #s but I thought I herd a 226 this evening. I was making a few contacts out West, Southern Cal, Oregon, Nevada. I did hear some Texas stations too, but most times when I called out 719 SE Oklahoma ten stations would try to come back to me all at the same time.

I'll try and listen for you and Shadetree Mechanic. I've been on LSB 36 and up the last few evenings, I'm not sure because I wasn't logging any #s but I thought I herd a 226 this evening. I was making a few contacts out West, Southern Cal, Oregon, Nevada. I did hear some Texas stations too, but most times when I called out 719 SE Oklahoma ten stations would try to come back to me all at the same time.
You could have. I was on for about an hour and made a few contacts. It could also be that you heard someone getting back to me. I was talking to a station in Sacramento. Had a nice long qso. The rest were all in the north east.

You could have. I was on for about an hour and made a few contacts. It could also be that you heard someone getting back to me. I was talking to a station in Sacramento. Had a nice long qso. The rest were all in the north east.
Could be. I did hear some north east stations and a few Canadian stations but I wasn't having much luck that direction. Conditions are a fickle thing, sometimes I hear other Oklahoma stations and can't contact them, but then talk to a station in San Diego.

Could be. I did hear some north east stations and a few Canadian stations but I wasn't having much luck that direction. Conditions are a fickle thing, sometimes I hear other Oklahoma stations and can't contact them, but then talk to a station in San Diego.
I get a lot of N.E. (Rochester NY) and New Jersey every morning until 'bout noon, then it's North/South, catching Canada...ending withe the West Coast and station 501 in California. From just S.W. of Houston, during these times I also hear one sided QSO's - NY, PA, NJ talking across the pond to Ireland, UK, and France....ending with the West Coast talking to Australia, Japan, and occasionally Germany. Kinda like that song "Stuck in the middle with you". I should not have taken those "across the pond and further" QSO's back in the late 60's when I lived back East.

Except for Mexico, I catch a moderate amount of traffic Jamaica.

Well I was on LSB this morning off and on until noon then id check in when I had the chance. My conditions weren't the best today, I did make one contact to New Jersey but it was mostly weak skip rolling in. That's about my luck.

Good Morning to all,
Haven't been on much this past week due to my Dad being in the hospital for bronchitis and work,etc......however Iam on the air right now and will be thru out the day off and on 38 and 40 LSB, hopefully conditions cooperates and I can snag some DX and some forum members out there!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.