• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

lowtech00

Apr 29, 2022
love my stryker and with what the suns gearing up to do I dont want to miss all the DX going on so im going to pack 1 of my strykers and a little will (i know it sucks) If you can think of a better antenna that will pack just as well please recommend one. ill look into it.

stryker 955-Bells Tuned
little will

love my stryker and with what the suns gearing up to do I dont want to miss all the DX going on so im going to pack 1 of my strykers and a little will (i know it sucks) If you can think of a better antenna that will pack just as well please recommend one. ill look into it.

stryker 955-Bells Tuned
little will
Welcome to the Forum,great bunch of knowledgeable people who will help you out if you ask!!

Reactions: lowtech00

stryker 955-Bells Tuned
little will
Like as in pack for traveling?

Like as in pack for traveling?
yes.
Wilson 500 mag mount,I used to use one for many years and it worked great!! If you are going to a different place to live temporarily ( like on vacation) I would recommend a dipole antenna for 11 meters,jmo I hope this helps, again welcome to the forum!!
i may try the wilson 500. my Little Will didnt like the rental suv i had. i usually always ask for a pickup, however this go around i got stuck with a toyota highlander and couldnt manage a decent swr. Better luck next time

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
yes.

i may try the wilson 500. my Little Will didnt like the rental suv i had. i usually always ask for a pickup, however this go around i got stuck with a toyota highlander and couldnt manage a decent swr. Better luck next time
Good choice,yeah I used the Wilson 500 before switching over to a Wilson 1000 mag mount later in the years, I never had a problem getting the swr set under 2.0 with the 500,both are good antennas IMHO......... I never cared for the Wilson Lil Will as in trying to set the swr correctly, I had one before the 500,never again...........hope this helps!

Reactions: Keto and lowtech00

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated