• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fresno shop

Seminoles

Jan 19, 2007
Lakeland, Fl.
Can any one recommend a really good shop or tech in the Fresno California area my friend took his magnum to a shop there now the echo cuts in and out and hisses when first turned on?

Seminoles said:
Can any one recommend a really good shop or tech in the Fresno California area my friend took his magnum to a shop there now the echo cuts in and out and hisses when first turned on?

You are better off finding a tech here on the forum and then
just mailing out the radio. Your results will likely be better!

Librium said:
You are better off finding a tech here on the forum and then
just mailing out the radio. Your results will likely be better!

That is what might happen just thought one might be close to that area so he could drop it off or mail it for quick turn around or trade found out he bought it off eBay.

well ,I hope the friend took the radio back if it was having problems after it had been worked on ? $hit happens . You can always do a search on your pc or even the yellow pages of the phone book in your area , mail order sure can get pricey with the shipping cost and what not , mans got to do what mans got to do. Good luck to your buddy.

I did not think there was a shop in the Central VAlley Area anymore, Woodcutter in Merced was a good Tech, But he has hung it up.
There WAS a good tech that worked for a shop called 'Red Monkey' His name was Steve, but he no longer works on radios.
Were in Fresno did he take it?

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.