• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Cobra 29 LTD Classic

Recon

NY 881
Jul 28, 2019
Up-State NY
Cobra 29 LTD Classic Competition by R&R. Original owner, pristine condition with the original factory box, microphone, mounting bracket, 12-volt power cord, microphone bracket and Operator's Manual. This is NOT the latest Cobra 29 LTD with FM.
Details and specifications of Dustin's Competition Cobra 29 can be found on R&R's website. No external toggle switches. The function of the Delta Tune has been modified to be used as the variable RF Power.
As per Dustin's link to adjust the internal RF Power, I did adjust the Low Power Control to obtain the required .5 watt using a BIRD 4410A Wattmeter. I did not touch / adjust anything else.
I will take the risk of shipping the radio and you can see and test for yourself. If you decide to buy it, just send me a USPS Money Order. If you decide not to buy it, pay to have it returned to me. I have nothing to hide. $190.00 includes shipping to Continental United States only.

Cobra 29 LTD Classic Competition by R&R. Original owner, pristine condition with the original factory box, microphone, mounting bracket, 12-volt power cord, microphone bracket and Operator's Manual. This is NOT the latest Cobra 29 LTD with FM.
Details and specifications of Dustin's Competition Cobra 29 can be found on R&R's website. No external toggle switches. The function of the Delta Tune has been modified to be used as the variable RF Power.
As per Dustin's link to adjust the internal RF Power, I did adjust the Low Power Control to obtain the required .5 watt using a BIRD 4410A Wattmeter. I did not touch / adjust anything else.
I will take the risk of shipping the radio and you can see and test for yourself. If you decide to buy it, just send me a USPS Money Order. If you decide not to buy it, pay to have it returned to me. I have nothing to hide. $190.00 includes shipping to Continental United States only.
3/17/2023. Price reduced to 175.00.

Recon - I'll take it if it's still available.
I'm a new member and will take the steps necessary to be sure the sale is w/o issue.
Please look at R&R Communications website and read and understand exactly what modifications have been done before you buy the radio. Thank you.

Recon 881,
Truly, I appreciate your approach and concern. Yes, I looked at Dustin's modifications prior to seeing your FS post as I've been in the market for a Cobra that's comp oriented.

Recon 881,
Truly, I appreciate your approach and concern. Yes, I looked at Dustin's modifications prior to seeing your FS post as I've been in the market for a Cobra that's comp oriented.
Do not be upset or surprised when you see the VOID decal removed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.