• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Cobra 29 LTD Classic

Recon,
I'd be happy to purchase the radio. I'm not a member of the forum I put a request to join about a year ago and never received a reply. How can I contact you? I'd prefer not to leave an email or cell number on a public forum.
Eric L. in Sherman, TX.
451 on SSB.

Recon,
I'd be happy to purchase the radio. I'm not a member of the forum I put a request to join about a year ago and never received a reply. How can I contact you? I'd prefer not to leave an email or cell number on a public forum.
Eric L. in Sherman, TX.
451 on SSB.
Let me try to put this into context, it's looking a bit batshat crazy right about now.
This is a reply I wrote prior to becoming a registered member and as I logged into the forum tonight - now that I'm a member - this was posted to the topic. Gee whiz, didn't see this coming. LOL

Recon,
Eric L. in Sherman, TX.
451 on SSB.
Click on his name, you can start a private chat.

Cobra 29 LTD Classic Competition by R&R. Original owner, pristine condition with the original factory box, microphone, mounting bracket, 12-volt power cord, microphone bracket and Operator's Manual. This is NOT the latest Cobra 29 LTD with FM.
Details and specifications of Dustin's Competition Cobra 29 can be found on R&R's website. No external toggle switches. The function of the Delta Tune has been modified to be used as the variable RF Power.
As per Dustin's link to adjust the internal RF Power, I did adjust the Low Power Control to obtain the required .5 watt using a BIRD 4410A Wattmeter. I did not touch / adjust anything else.
I will take the risk of shipping the radio and you can see and test for yourself. If you decide to buy it, just send me a USPS Money Order. If you decide not to buy it, pay to have it returned to me. I have nothing to hide. $190.00 includes shipping to Continental United States only.
SOLD!

Feedback from the purchase. Everything was as described and it arrived a day early in perfect condition. Put an EQ between the mic - radio, get very good unsolicited compliments on the audio. Super happy with the purchase.....Thank you Recon!
Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for buying the radio and your quick payment.

Reactions: 451Berzerk

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.