• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Kenwood TR-7850 2m FM transceiver.

blasphemy000

Mar 31, 2017
I have a Kenwood TR-7850 2m FM rig in decent condition with original mic. The radio works just fine and I've used it on my bench to chat on the local repeaters and nets since I first got my ticket at the end of 2018. It hadn't been used in years when I first bought it, and was slightly off frequency. I used my Agilent 8935 Test Set as a reference to set it back on frequency and set the proper amount of deviation. No other adjustments were made. I built a small homebrew PCB that generates a 131.8 Hz tone to access my local repeaters which can be switched on/off with the tone button on the front.

Edit: The internal battery tray that holds 4xAA was removed due to some corrosion when I first got it. I believe that I still have the tray and will include it. I never used the memory functions of the radio.

Asking $60 shipped within the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal for goods/services.

Brad (KC3MOP)

20211011_222338.jpg 20211011_222350.jpg 20211011_222408.jpg 20211011_222507.jpg

I have a Kenwood TR-7850 2m FM rig in decent condition with original mic. The radio works just fine and I've used it on my bench to chat on the local repeaters and nets since I first got my ticket at the end of 2018. It hadn't been used in years when I first bought it, and was slightly off frequency. I used my Agilent 8935 Test Set as a reference to set it back on frequency and set the proper amount of deviation. No other adjustments were made. I built a small homebrew PCB that generates a 131.8 Hz tone to access my local repeaters which can be switched on/off with the tone button on the front.

Edit: The internal battery tray that holds 4xAA was removed due to some corrosion when I first got it. I believe that I still have the tray and will include it. I never used the memory functions of the radio.

Asking $60 shipped within the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal for goods/services.

Brad (KC3MOP)

View attachment 47701 View attachment 47702 View attachment 47703 View attachment 47704
Please check your pm. I am trying to contact you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.