• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FS: Kenwood TS-590SG

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
Selling my 590SG. I bought it June 25th. It has the optional TCXO and voice guide unit. I'll toss in a amp relay cable and Alinco desk mic. The desk mic is mint. It gets great audio reports. Mic looks good with it. It will ship double boxed with all original accessories.

Radio is near mint and works without issue. I have it all boxed up in my closet. Didn't post pics as the radio looks new. If you must see pics, I'll drag it out and snap a few.

I expanded it for CB goodness myself, so it has that.

I do not own, buy or sell junk. It's a very nice radio that hasn't been abused. My eBay username is: spooter12, check out my seller feedback.

$800 shipped CONUS only. Can be picked up at my residence located in Bremen, Ohio.

I'll knock off $25, but will remove the voice guide unit. You can also save $23 if paying by PayPal F&F or USPS MO.

$800 shipped

Glad to hear you sold it. I told my buddy who was interested, you snooze you lose!

Sounds like Binrat may have bought it so it went to a good home.

That was a very good deal on a very good radio!

Reactions: Mudfoot
I wish it was me, but no. That was a great price.

Did you watch the video I posted about the ICOM 705? Looks like a suitable SOTA rig. I like the backpack setup where you can use a smartphone as a remote head. They keep hyping it up, but still no current consumption data released yet.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.