• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fs president hr2600 for parts got dropped

red97k1500

Nov 26, 2012
texas
i have a president hr2600. I bought it at a ham fest a few years ago, it worked fine. I made a few contacts on it, then set it aside. About a year ago I noticed that somehow it either fell or got dropped on its face, by who idk. It pushed in the channel selector knob fairly bad,and cracked the front plastic faceplate. I’m never going to do anything with it now, and figure there might be a member here who could use it. I’m sure it has lots of now unattainable parts in it. I’m open to trades and offers.

Well considering that I sold just the mounting bracket for it, to a member on here for 30 dollars a year ago, would you do 50 bucks plus whatever it takes to get it to you?

I can take pictures of it this afternoon, all the parts are still in it, including the finals...I have not pulled a single thing out of it. Except for maybe lost a few screws.

1 dollar for the so239... im not trying to get rich off this thing I just figured there might be somebody out there that could actually use it.... im sure a year or two from now somebody will resurrect this thread that is looking for a parts rig. any body that truly could use this thing let me know and we can work something out for a fair price if 50 is to much.... I can. and will take plenty of detailed pictures. and yes the front fascia is no good. I mistakenly said it pushed the channel selector in... it is actualy the mike jack. and I have another spare bracket for a 2510/ hr2600 / linclon

A pic of the damage

Attachments

• 8AA7A7D8-3224-4315-A9F2-11DF842AE08B.jpeg
    8AA7A7D8-3224-4315-A9F2-11DF842AE08B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 165

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.