• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ft 101e and fl2100b-HELP a newbee

I only currently have 11 meter base(rci 2980).Im not licensed as of yet,although have thought about it for the future.This opportunity got thrown in my lap by my dispatcher at work.His grandfather was a ham and died 3 years ago.He has offered me the equipment at a fraction of its worth just knowing its going to go to good use.I want to be nothing less than fair.here is a list of the items.
heathkit sb 614
yaesu ft 101e
yaesu fl2100b
mfj vers. tuner lll 1.5kw antenna tuner-mfj 962b
yaesu digital display yc 601b
swan elec. wm-2000
astatic desk-olive drab looking base-flawless chrome upper
Grandma says as far as shes concerned,grandpa would have nothing less than something in perfect condition.so assuming all is well,could someone help me out with some numbers....???
e-bay fluctuates too much on some things to get a good idea.thanx in advance for any help.Kevin

Definitely not saying anything bad about your friend or his grandma, but still not knowing what kind of shape those things are in, I'd have to say around $750 for all of it. No idea what the going price is on several of them, but that really ought to cover it. None of it is close to 'state of the art', so that's not really a bad price.
- 'Doc

(Keep in mind that I'm cheap!)

My numbers for this combo are:

101E: $300
FL2100B: $400
YC-601B: $150
MFJ-962B: $200
WM-2000: $50
Astatic:$75
SB-614: $125

Total: $1300 aprox.

Nice combo. ;)

;)
Hulkster,
If I were selling, I'd certainly have to agree with you! Since I'm not... uh, I don't think I can. Then again, there are probably more of them here than in the 'TI'? Beats me.
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.