• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT 1900 tx mod

kf5fvs

Apr 15, 2011
So I did the extended tx mod on my ft 1900 and did the reset. I tried to us my RT Systems program to program my frequncy list and it gave me an error message. I then replaced the pad on he third solder joint and reset the radio again and then I could then use the programming software to set my frequencies. Is there a way around this or is there someting I did wrong?

With the mod back to factory it will take the frequencies just no tx only rx using the program. It would transmit so I assumed that the mod was right. I didn't try to save anything just the program.

CHIRP software?

reset after mod

Sir
If you did the mod you have read the radio into RTSytems first ,then you can write your freq to the radio.
By doing this tells the program software if the radio is US or export(read modded)
This is like this on all off RTSytems software,
Fuzzy

rt system software

you are welcome
I have alot of their programs
ft-857/897
ft-1500
ft-60
ft-7800
ft-7900
ft-1802
vx-170
id-880
some more i think
some ver3 with rts usb to comm
some ver4 usb only
have had good luck with all of them

Fuzzy

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated