• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT 710 info ?

I'm gonna get in trouble.... that looks lovely..... Guess I better make with the selling of my 4 pill. I kind of missed my old phantom (PDX400) anyway. Something about tubes warms my heart.

Last edited:
Good job OP. Now you just need a screen protector.
Thank you, although with the newest firmware nearly everything is controllable with a wireless mouse on the big screen if so desired so I almost never touch the radio screen. The factory plastic is still on it lol.
I suppose I could cut it down to fit.
*I'm kidding about the factory plastic, screen protectors already on order*
20231113_163800.jpg

Last edited:
Shes fine, thanks guys. I however am apocalyptic. How do you crash into a semi.... I know how. Through distraction and inattention. But it's done now.

Reactions: BJ radionut
Did I say that I dont remember saying that.... but it sounds like something Id say....have to keep reminding myself its only material things. Its costly, but its replaceable.

I_See_Nothing.gif

Last edited:
Shes fine, thanks guys. I however am apocalyptic. How do you crash into a semi.... I know how. Through distraction and inattention. But it's done now.
Sh*t happens, and thankfully shes OK. From what I've been reading, she is pretty much on board with what your radio hobby brings on, and that is blessing to have an understanding spouse.
We all have our moments when things don't go exactly how they should.

Reactions: lonestarbandit
Thank you, although with the newest firmware nearly everything is controllable with a wireless mouse on the big screen if so desired so I almost never touch the radio screen. The factory plastic is still on it lol.
I suppose I could cut it down to fit.
*I'm kidding about the factory plastic, screen protectors already on order*
View attachment 66331
I had the factory plastic on my 7300 for over a year. :giggle: Bought a screen protector for it and the dx10. Nice and clear and easy to clean without scratching the screens.

Reactions: lonestarbandit
Sh*t happens, and thankfully shes OK. From what I've been reading, she is pretty much on board with what your radio hobby brings on, and that is blessing to have an understanding spouse.
We all have our moments when things don't go exactly how they should.
Indeed. She's not replaceable, the car is.

Random off topic post but this video of WHATEVER this thing is N4HNH got as gift, it's an amazing little gadget. I'm sure all is available on the PC But as a stand alone pretty nifty.

Last edited:

This amp is in great working cond and shape very clean inside and out. Has 10 meter mod.
(cut driver wire). with original manual. non smoking unit. Comes with spare 3-500Z in box.
Asking $950. plus shipping pick up for $900.
Wired for 120v later model with original factory slo start.

Still considering this but how the heck am I going to key this thing with the FT 710. They don't seem to have a interface cable for a 704 buffer or even a direct connect? Hopefully I won't be stuck with a foot switch @BJ radionut

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.