• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FT 901DM

Thanks for the Great Links... Ahhhh the good 'ole days of radio... Also a time when you could get on and have a good rag chew without the What's your rig,whats your signal... Weather here is... '73'S....

Them were the good 'ole days.

High Miler said:
Thanks for the Great Links... Ahhhh the good 'ole days of radio... Also a time when you could get on and have a good rag chew without the What's your rig,whats your signal... Weather here is... '73'S....

Them were the good 'ole days.

I'm sorry I missed out, as a long haul trucker I have to deal with the garbage thats on todays radios all too much...Thank God for XM radio !!!!!! Usually SSB is a nice break when conditions permit, sometimes even SSB is prone to the nonsense....Mike 8)

Well.... If we ever bump into each other I can guaranttee it will be different on this end... Everything has gotten to impersonal and the conversation of just gettin' to know someone and B.S. has long been forgotten....

Very very hard to strike up a good QSO anymore...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.