• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ft270r tx threw ft2900

stokes

Apr 23, 2014
I use a ft2900 to communicate with racecars in Mexico dureing races. I also use a ft270r when away from my truck. More often than not I find myself scrambling to my truck when I get coms on my handheld. Is there anyway that I can tx from the ft270r threw the ft2900 to use its 75w of tx power?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I use the business band and stay out of the ham bands and use a modded ham radio in mexico where I dont need to worry about fcc.

crosssband repeat is what you are looking for?

Stokes
you need a radio that will do crossband repeat,such as a ft-8800 or ft-8900. the other manufacture's have radios that do crossband repeat also.
do a internet search on ft-8800 crossband repeat and you will find a lot of info.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated