• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

galaxy 33 hml with a 4 mosfer box

Texaspete359

Sep 12, 2018
My question is on a galaxy 33 hml with the 4 mosfet amp imside. When u run the rf switch on low the box works great but when you try to run the rf power on high with the box on it just overdrive it. My question is there any way you can have it run on high with the box on. When I do run high I turn box off.

I'm new to all of it that's why I asked...
But thanks
Fair enough . . . nothing wrong with the right question . . .
All amps have a max limit into the amp that bests suits the amp. In this way, you get the rated amp output with little distortion. If one exceeds the amp's input requirements, either distortion and/or amp failure can be expected since the mosfet devices (in this case) can only take so much stress. So when the amp specs says 'no more than 1-3 watts AM'; then it is best to observe it.

You can't get more out of an amp by putting more in. Just doesn't work that way. They just blow up.

10 4. I never had a radio with any amp on it I always kinda didn't care much for them but I get what your saying. I know it was a simple answer but I wanted to just know thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.