• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy DX-94HP from Bells... Backwards Swing

I have just spent the last several minutes going over some of RabbiPorkChop's past posts.

there is nothing helpful or substantive there, and he's been a member for over 10 years.

He's not going to change his ways, and he's not going to stop walking the edge of what's considered troll behavior on this forum.

For this reason i have chosen to hit the IGNORE button on his profile page. it's in the upper right corner of the page that appears when you click on his name.

I realized a little while back that he has absolutely zero interest in actually debating any theory or tech practices and really just wants to rile people up.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to hang out in a place where they are not respected, but to each their own.

I do not generally ignore people i don't agree with on this forum, but there are now two people here who have proven beyond doubt that they have nothing good to say and are not worth the time it takes to read their posts.

I certainly don't want to dictate how anyone else should run their forum experience, but i do know that my experience has improved since doing it.

food for thought people.
LC
Why all the hate? Everyone needs a fine tuned radio, anything else is just... just...…. not porkin' marks chops?

the dude thinks he is a radio god.he does nothing special.
he would be the very last person. i would recommend
dudes. a joke only deals threw Facebook pretty lame.

Reactions: undertaker
Y'know, I watch his videos and don't see anything like you've described. I do see/hear his honesty and frankness, in deference to the shysters that do crap work and then pass it off as gold to those who don't know any better. He seems to be honest enough to tell those who have been bilked and does offer more practical, sound solutions to their needs without compromising better judgement.

How and why you can continue to attempt to belittle him sounds like your own personal vendetta. You are entitled to your your own opinion. But I could not disagree with you more on this point. Sorry. There are other 'techs' that I will not name here that do deserve scrutiny that are without scruples and will do whatever they are asked for money. But ignorant people line up and pay thru the nose to get them to do their work and think they are getting real tech support. Talk about ironic.

Reactions: binrat
To me he does seem to know what he's doing, he just piles on the marketing BS a little too heavy. I'm sure much of what he talks about in his videos is only there for the videos sake. At the end of the day all that matters is whether or not you're happy with the radios performance.

I've been tempted to send him a radio just to see what he can do with it.

Reactions: binrat
to each his own.he is a cocky sob in my opinion.he has o people skills
is why i would not recommend him to my friends and he only does business on Facebook

Y'know, I watch his videos and don't see anything like you've described. I do see/hear his honesty and frankness, in deference to the shysters that do crap work and then pass it off as gold to those who don't know any better. He seems to be honest enough to tell those who have been bilked and does offer more practical, sound solutions to their needs without compromising better judgement.

How and why you can continue to attempt to belittle him sounds like your own personal vendetta. You are entitled to your your own opinion. But I could not disagree with you more on this point. Sorry. There are other 'techs' that I will not name here that do deserve scrutiny that are without scruples and will do whatever they are asked for money. But ignorant people line up and pay thru the nose to get them to do their work and think they are getting real tech support. Talk about ironic.

oh and i have never sent him a radio. his videos turned me off to him.

It's what makes this thread such a mess...

One Shop does the work, the customer raises questions...

That's when this gets really out of whack...out of nowhere - another Shop gets thrown under the bus that had nothing to do with this thread in the first place, and in comes another to Grandstand their Shop to get praises - all of this for not having done anything to the radio in question...

Then my heart goes out to those techs that tried to steer the customer in the right direction...

And another Tech, whom is under NO OBLIGATION to have to repair it, offers to do just that. And gets it done! This, Over all the effort, someone wanted a good radio, but some mods were installed that really wasn't designed for it in the first place.

Or was it just done wrong?

Seems the customer is happy, but boy! What a mess we have to wade thru to get to this "happy ending" story!!!

Whew!
(I'd like to offer "Did I miss anything?" but I'm afraid we'd go thru all of this again...)

I have just spent the last several minutes going over some of RabbiPorkChop's past posts.

there is nothing helpful or substantive there, and he's been a member for over 10 years.

He's not going to change his ways, and he's not going to stop walking the edge of what's considered troll behavior on this forum.

For this reason i have chosen to hit the IGNORE button on his profile page. it's in the upper right corner of the page that appears when you click on his name.

I realized a little while back that he has absolutely zero interest in actually debating any theory or tech practices and really just wants to rile people up.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to hang out in a place where they are not respected, but to each their own.

I do not generally ignore people i don't agree with on this forum, but there are now two people here who have proven beyond doubt that they have nothing good to say and are not worth the time it takes to read their posts.

I certainly don't want to dictate how anyone else should run their forum experience, but i do know that my experience has improved since doing it.

food for thought people.
LC

The ignore function works great. I use it on that other guy that really is crazy.

If you can't trust your radio to someone with poor customer service skills that jumps from truck stop to truck stop like a gypsy, then who can you trust?:ROFLMAO:

food for thought people.
LC
Rabbi who?? Oh, him. On ignore for a few months now.

The ignore function works great. I use it on that other guy that really is crazy.

If you can't trust your radio to someone with poor customer service skills that jumps from truck stop to truck stop like a gypsy, then who can you trust?:ROFLMAO:

543 i think i am using the ignore function on the same guy you mentioned as well LOL
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?