• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy Saturn (original) frequencies are out of wack....

Well, here is the update. I spoke to the owner and explained the current issue and the need for further work. The owner asked if he could just quickly flip the power switch and it would work on frequency? I explained that I did just that and let it stay powered up for 1 week and it did not revert back to being off frequency. Of course, if you turn it off and then slowly back on it is off frequency again. He would need to flip the power switch quickly to get it back. He said that it was good enough for him so he came and picked it up. I wish I could have returned it back to original functioning but it does receive and talk on frequency so I guess that's something.....

Thanks for all of the input here.

Reactions: NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.