• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GE master high power HTs

Cheech

Apr 6, 2005
Medina county Ohio
Anyone know anything about theese HTs? I picked up 4 of them and a charger for $5 at the local hamfest. They have two chanels. They all work and the charger works. Is there any place that has parts for theese? I could use a battery or two. Thanks!!! :)

Well ther is a couple of numbers on this tag one say PE then 64rbsbcx then the serial number is 730219241 or mabe the first number is a one I cant tell for shure they are worn down a bit. They are pretty neat and work well. Its funny you can feall heat if you talk to close to it :shock:

Man when they say high power they dont joke!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: Theese thing are capable of lighting almost all of a 4 foot flourecent tube!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I still cant beleive a hand held would pack so much power!!! :shock:

ahh..........

only 2 channels...
i will continue using my Icom T-90A
it is a tri-quad bander...
has about 100-150 presets
i have only managed to talk 90-105 miles with it

but you did get it for a great price..

Later

NorthStar said:
Thats when they made Real HT's. Chrystal Controlled is the best way to go.
Man no kiding I mean the thing lights a tube like no ones buisness. Its crazy! Anyone know how much power this thing is puting out?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.