• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gee, another locked thread...

Ive seen things get way outta hand before a lockdown happen so I know that nobody is quick on the lock button I think they just look at the situation and whats being said and where its going or leading to.

I know Ive seen often where there is a WARNING thrown in before anything was locked down and most of us that have been here for awhile know just by reading when its getting close to termination.

I wont lie some of its some pretty funny $h!+ before it gets shut down thats forsure. :pop:

this is my favorite forum and has time and time again been my best source for learning about the CB hobby .

it got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic, so I pulled it and was going to clean it up? But I am L A Z Y :LOL:

I can bring it back if you want, but it is so far out of topic at the end that it will stay locked.

You tell me? :pop::pop::pop:

Thats kinda what I was thinkin and if you tried cleaning that up you might aswell take a weeks vacation to do it. LMA:LOL:!!

it got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic, so I pulled it and was going to clean it up? But I am L A Z Y :LOL:

I can bring it back if you want, but it is so far out of topic at the end that it will stay locked.

You tell me? :pop::pop::pop:

threaddirection.jpg

Now thats funny right there LMAOlll leave it to QRN to map it out or fraw a picture for those who just dont get it or understand it. Well done (y)

Originally Posted by Happy_Hamer
it got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off topic, so I pulled it and was going to clean it up? But I am L A Z Y

You tell me?

I Vote for bringing it BACK..

From what i read....It was getting pretty funny...

I mean.....No one really was mad....Right ?

LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.