• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

General Grant

design4

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 15, 2011
Is this radio any good? Worth 185? What's your opinion. Do you own one?:confused:

Is this radio any good? Worth 185? What's your opinion. Do you own one?:confused:

Save your money and buy a new radio....jm 02 cents. :)

Besides the guy has bad feedback....looks like he has burned a few people....that is why no one is bidding on his auction.

I couldn't get a new radio with the power or options for 185.00. Why do you say get a new radio?

Ok Say the guy had 100% feed back. Would it be worth it? I do thank you for your opion.

No it is a general grant.General is the brand. Like a galaxy 95 100watt AM. Just trying to find out the worth.

If the radio was in good shape would it be worth it?

You roll the dice and ya takes your chances......you read the neg feedback....you got to make up your own mind....if its a hoopty...your F##ked....no money back no returns. :(

Radio is ok, I suppose. Nothing to get real excited about.

If it was in "mint" condition with all original accessories... I wouldn't go above a C note.

But I'm sure some dudes will bid war it into oblivion.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.