• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

General Linear Systems Desk Model

catsknr

Apr 9, 2005
Las Vegas NV
A neighbor of mine is having a garage sale and has this stuff for sale,and I was wondering if anyone would know anything about. It has 2 6LQ6 tubes driving 1 3-500. The guy has it sitting in his garage . Said he hasnt used it in about 10 years, worked flawlessly, said it would peg his 1kw meter and now it is just collecting dust. He also has a Golden Eagle MKIII and a MKIV, 3 Super Penetrator antennas, one looks a little rough, the other two look good. A Tri-Kicker base antenna in the box, but he said he dont know if it has been used or not, he bought it from someone back east and it was shipped to him and he never took it out of the box. He also has a but load of D-104's, silver eagles, 1 Golden Eagle, 1 black and chrome plus some others. Since he seen my antenna on my truck he figured I might be interested. He said I could have it all for $1000.00, This sounds like a SCREEEEEMING good deal to me, but would like some input. Especially about the amp as I have never seen one of those before.
Any info on the amp would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• P8050031.JPG
    P8050031.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 230
  • P8050032.JPG
    P8050032.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 214

I know nothing about that amp except that I would be all over it. I use old gear that has low drive and that amp is EXACTLY what I've been looking for.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.