• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

General Stonewall jackson - $450

kc8cdz

May 1, 2009
Like new General Stonewall Jackson, complete with origional box and paper work. $800 Invested!

I bought this new 2 years ago, it has been my personal radio and is in perfect condition.

This has the built in amp (factory) like the rci 2990, galaxy saturn turbo and rci 2995 wx radios, but

You will never have to worry about the power supply issues like in the first two radios I mentioned because this radio came
with the newer style switching power supply.

I also added the external rear dual fan kit just to make sure this radio ran cool and it does, heat is not an issue. $65

Since this is a converted 10 meter radio I had Dr Radio (detroiter truck stop) do a realingment and tune up when it was new to make sure it performed properly. $100

This is a turn key radio, hook it up and start talking.

Also priced seperatly but shown in the picture is one of my custom Black Wrinkle Finish Powder Coated Astatic T-ug8 Stands with a Classic Astatic DN-50 Head, fitted with an electret Condensor Mic Element that gives this radio a nice warm tone that gets many unsolicited compliments on the air.

Stonewall Jackson $450 I have $800 invested

Astatic Microphone $125

ljlavaseur@yahoo.com
248 935-4179
Larry

stonewalljacksona-1.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.