• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

General Stonewall Jackson Base

dx77HML

Jun 3, 2005
South Carolina
Selling my Stonewall Jackson.When i got this radio it wasnt working.I sent it to Ray in Elkin,NC for repair.He rebuilt the power supply.The amplifier board was bad and not repairable.I got him to take the amp board out and now just running with final transistor.It has a single 1969 final with a 2166 driver.The volume adjustment VR was replaced.The radio work's excellent on output and recieve.I found another amp board that will be included with it.You will have to have it installed and supply your own 2-2290 transistor's.I drive a low drive amplifier anyway and it work's great for that.I'm asking $200.00 shipped firm!Tha amp board will be included.The amp board is NOT new.It is a used board that came out of a junked out stonewall.I will send pic's upon request.Will be posting other equipment later.I'm getting out of the hobby for a while.Have other projects to fund at the moment.

The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if owners of these radios and General Lees open their door one day to find the news media and the people who are pulling down statues of confederate heroes congregated on their lawn. o_O

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.