• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Getting back into SSB on the 11 meter band

Hear a couple English speaking stations way in the back of my receive, but it's mostly Mexican at the moment!!! Hola, Hola!!

Wasn't me. I have spoken with you before though.
At any rate it was not me on air today that is for sure. The wind is terrible and we are going to be getting some nasty stuff tonight as well. I listened for a bit earlier but it was all Spanish speaking stations I heard at the time. There is always tomorrow afternoon. Work always seems to get in the way of radio time!!

At any rate it was not me on air today that is for sure. The wind is terrible and we are going to be getting some nasty stuff tonight as well. I listened for a bit earlier but it was all Spanish speaking stations I heard at the time. There is always tomorrow afternoon. Work always seems to get in the way of radio time!!

Good morning Radio folks, 222DBL your right about work getting in the way of radio time,waiting for my brand new Ranger2950Dx and Wilson 1000 to be delivered tomorrow afternoon, then I will have to take the time to figure out how to mount it in a 2008 Chevrolet cobalt LS coupe, can't wait to start talking with people and making new friends, well off to work and you all have a great day and God Bless you all:)!!!!!!

in reply
the one way plug is between the fuse and radio (fuse is in main lead)
as kevin showed the power lead was defective as it had been wired incorrect at factory

however in kevins haste in setting up a lot of problems would of been solved if he checked the colors on the lead..however it is a factory fault and i will fix the situation with him it is a shame this has happened to his radio but Murphy's law always prevails

to all other questions
as for whats happening the discussion is between myself and kevin and he will be fairly compensated for the mishap it is not open for discussion in the forum as it is our private business our emails are private
i dont discuss the contents of emails in public.

yes i have stopped selling the optima ..time to move on its been a long run but the future awaits
as for our plans ..sit back and watch

the ones that know me know i am rather private in my plans and there have been many on the table for a few years both in design and ideas ..
not every idea gets to the production line ...what comes will come

there will be no mk4 (yeah already had emails about that..)

this is all i will discuss on the matter
mike
sorry to hear no more mk3s..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned