• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gizmotchy Antennas

I actually just recenly talked to Tom Charles on the phone he said everything is going smoothe and there are new products they should be listed now and there are more coming there supposed to be pretty incredible.

I actually run a Gizmotchy beam and Im looking at getting 1 or 2 more one for my kids to use on there bench setup for 10 meters and Ide like to tune one for 12 meters There pricey but well worth it Ive got a few beams here and my Gizmotchy is stying up on my tower if its replaced it will be with another Gizmotchy I have a Maco shooting star and have a big jo gunn brand new cant remember how many elements 6 maybe or more its still in the box I would like to try it on one of my towers here but thats a springtime job unless I get rid of it before I try it LOL that thing was like $600.00 t0 $700.00 new if I remember right its been sitting in the box for years atleast 5 or so.

Ill have to look and see what Tom has listed for new antennas now I was gonna test a few of the new ones out Im curious about them aswell If I remember Ill call him tomorrow and ask whats on the burner as of now.

So TonyV225 have you heard back from Tom Charles about the new stuff being put out by the Gizmotchy group.I know this is a little late but got in to other things and did not get to get back as soon as i wanted to.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.