• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Godsmack

I havent been there in awhile!! I seen quite a few bands at the Rave and Eagles Ballroom (HED) PE, Primer 55, Fear Factory, Anthrax, Judas Priest, DJ Z Trip, Kittie and more. Where in Wisconsin are you??

I havent been there in awhile!! I seen quite a few bands at the Rave and Eagles Ballroom (HED) PE, Primer 55, Fear Factory, Anthrax, Judas Priest, DJ Z Trip, Kittie and more. Where in Wisconsin are you??

I live in Milwaukee, but will be moving to Racine soon. Just bought a Ranger 696 to replace a worn out cobra 25 for mobile. Gotta get a better Antenna though. I am using an old Fiberglass antenna that I used years ago when I drove big truck. So slowly and surely getting my operations detailed. thinking about lookin into a base especially after I move I can get out into the country.

Last edited:
Godsmack is NOT a metal band.

they are a pop band.

they took their name from an Alice in Chains song.

singer has a very one dimensional voice, and has more tatoos than talent.

guitar player is as unoriginal as it gets.

sad that this is what kids have to listen to these days.
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.