• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gold Finger Pirates Of DX website down

Doesn't wwpdx almost define channel 6 and the whole "big maul" type of radio?

Not sure yet, I have not been confirmed by the WWPDX Senate Judiciary Committee assigned to the full body cavity search to approve me. But, from reading what I was allowed to on that site as a bystander.....yes, they state they cotton to the cranked up, bleed over, over driven radios.

Maybe they are another source we can use to gain info? Who knows.

I tend to stay away from chl's where everyone is loud capping and keying down on each other. Rather would communicate for brief moment with distant operators in a sensible fashion. Have had some good DX contacts where could hold a conversation, people were polite and took turns talking.

My connection got flaky and lost signal. Had to restart computer. Running comp off wifi on phone. Thought that might be the problem. Now after getting all my windows updates comp seems to working. I'll try it again.

As far as the secrete question......I'm not a 49 yr old rapper and don't follow hip hop. Had to look up Sir Mix-A-Lot to see wtf they were talking about. I remember some of the songs he had, Baby got Back, but never though it would be subject to enroll on a web site. Makes me wonder the age group or mind set of site the admins. Especially with a precursor question upon registration if I were born before or after 2006? From reading all the scripture on the rules seems they run a tight ship for pirates. Walking the Plank? Wonder if they Keel Haul too?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IfS4oMa1Jg

THis will say it all..............BBI'S teacher, well one of them.A big one.

Reactions: Redbeard U812
I used to live north of Baton Rouge and would go down to a park in Zachary, La. for disc golf, on the weekend they had a group that would gather with awl da suburban's tubed outs, x-tra alternators pushin battry banks. Massive tubes. They played on the Bowl.

Those guys loved to compete. Blowin fluorescent lights up. Stompin on each other. They had some $$$$'s hooked up in those rollin stations. Hair would stand up on your arms when they Keyed Dwns.

Some good guys, were willing to help you out. Don't darn turn your CB on around them...subject to destruction. Hell, they bleed all over radios in your vehicle with the pwr off.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
thanks 338 I at least got registered just waiting for the email to come to validate my registration.
I have tried to join several times and did not know the handle of Sir mix a lot. but now do.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.