• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gold

Tweetybird

Jun 23, 2019
I go dig up gold by my house I get a little bit would it work good to fix/ bridge burnt circuit boards or just a waste? Sure make them circuit boards pretty though dont you think?

Sure make them circuit boards pretty though dont you think?

grillz.jpg

Attachments

• grillz.jpg
    grillz.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 112
I go dig up gold by my house I get a little bit would it work good to fix/ bridge burnt circuit boards or just a waste? Sure make them circuit boards pretty though dont you think?

You are joking right? Dig up gold by your house? Smelt and refine it and process it into ribbon to repair circuit traces? Sounds like a troll question to me.

Reactions: Road Squawker
Meh...Pyrite has an extremely high melting point. Your soldering iron will never get hot enough. Oh, I forgot to mention, it doesn't conduct electricity worth a damn either. :rolleyes:

You are joking right? Dig up gold by your house? Smelt and refine it and process it into ribbon to repair circuit traces? Sounds like a troll question to me.
No I live in arizona one of my Hobbes is placer mining I have a claim four miles from my house if I bust my ass I might find fifty dollars worth

Just sell the gold.
Really.
I don't get the reasoning behind your question.
What is it that you do for a living?
You work on Pool and Spa controllers right?
Do you have any background in electronics?
Field work or warranty work or?
Some of us are having a hard time trying to figure what your experience is with electronics.
Not trying to be a ass here, just don't understand were you are going with some of your posts.
How long you been playing radio?
I for one have refrained from answering some of your questions for fear of having your fingers in the HV section of a RF amp.
Seems....
Dangerous.

Jeff

Just sell the gold.
Really.
Some of us are having a hard time trying to figure what your experience is with electronics.
Not trying to be a ass here, just don't understand were you are going with some of your posts.
I for one have refrained from answering some of your questions for fear of having your fingers in the HV section of a RF amp.
Seems....
Dangerous.

Jeff

Agreed Jeff. I too refrain from giving advice to someone that seems dubious about their abilities to work around high voltage. I worked with HV on some larger stuff for many years, up to 5000 volts DC and it is far to easy to get killed if you make a bad call or have the slightest lapse in situational awareness.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Just dig that gold up and send it to me if you can't figure it out. I'll take good care of it.Problem solved

Just sell the gold.
Really.
I for one have refrained from answering some of your questions for fear of having your fingers in the HV section of a RF

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.