• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good to Work you again WAVRIDER

BJ radionut

Supporting Member and 6m addict
May 9, 2008
35 miles East of Indianapolis
Ken: Was great hearing you again! BOOMING Sig from your way this morning on 75m. Guess my new W8JK antenna at 40ft seems to work OK off the sides also....
Great Audio from your rig also Ken and the SB1000 was punching here in Indiana. I would love to find one of those to convert for 6m...
Hope we can work more often....I am on same freq. from about 4:30 am to 5:30 am almost every morning....
Well back to the bench to do some more work on the 4-1000a amp. What Tank Circuit Coil configuration did you use, that made her "Tough to Tame" on 15 and 10m's? What Bias design did you use? 50K 10 watt switched through CT filament xformer used on several circuits I have reviewed (that's what BTI used also)....But wondering if that is the way to go with the 5K B+ , my supply will produce?...
All the Best 73
Gary

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.