• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got a couple new cbs I like them

What's it worth to you ? It's a working radio.

Would love to wheel and deal on it but life delivered a low blow to me yesterday. Have to have surgery on a wisdom tooth and my estimated out-of-pocket cost of $912 zapped my radio fund. :(
Thanks for thinking of me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slowmover
Would love to wheel and deal on it but life took a delivered a low blow to me yesterday. Have to have surgery on a wisdom tooth and my estimated out-of-pocket cost of $912 zapped my radio fund. :(
Thanks for thinking of me.
Bad time for surgery. Got a broken up wisdom tooth myself. Figure when it gets to hurting I'll use a hand grenade or dynamite to get it out.

Reactions: Slowmover
Dental problems are the worst. I have 2 teeth that need TLC. I bet all those rigs together weigh more than my SUV!

Bad time for surgery. Got a broken up wisdom tooth myself. Figure when it gets to hurting I'll use a hand grenade or dynamite to get it out.

Yep. Mine’s broken. They made me an appointment for 8:30 Tuesday morning and then called in the afternoon to say they are closing their office and rescheduled me for April 15. o_O

Luckily, mine isn’t currently causing me pain. :whistle:

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated