• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got a new Microscope today.....

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
Couple pictures taken, didn't get time to run them through Photo Shop, but the scope gives good detail.

It's a Celestron handheld Digital Microscope Pro.

1 cent, USA.jpg

1 cent - back.jpg

1 dollar Canada.jpg

1 dollar.jpg

France.jpg

France - back.jpg

Penney 1910.jpg

Good pix! I thought you were talking about a clinical-type microscope. I got a nice one from Edmond Scientific a few years back.
It would reveal that there were three gnats on Lincoln's beard. Then change the magnification to reveal that two of them are female.

:LOL::ROFLMAO: Pat you are never a disappointment in your comments. (y):LOL:

Not what I pictured either. But cool. I’ve seen things like this on some coin videos, but it was a passing interest for me and something I’ve never gotten into.

The device, however, could be incredibly useful. Thanks for sharing Larry.

Right on both ! Can you imagine how many times that Older Penny has been Handled ?o_O Kevin , also I Heard / Read someplace & can't remember :)whistle::LOL:) the percentage of Paper Bills that have traces of Cocaine on them . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

Reactions: Rwb
Someone takes a picture of some loose change found in between their couch cushions - or ancient Victorian Credenza and boy do we take it to the cleaners - or at least demonstrate the need to...

:ROFLMAO: Great stuff :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
Wonder where the strippers had those bills? Hummmm gotta research that ?

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?