• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got ammunition? HMMMMM?

Why do these lawmakers continue to believe that the scenarios they come up with actually pertain to the real world? I'm sure that the bad guy is going to buy his ammunition legally and give his name and address, sheesh! :x

Well...I hate to say it, but, that's California for ya!
Them guys just don't get it yet, there are more people that die each year from Doctors doing "botched" surgery's then there are people killed by firearms and there are a heck of lot more guns out there than Doctors.

Oh well, them politicians have earn their money some how.

---------------
DXman

f

No, no! We MUST have locks on our gun triggers and have our guns and ammo locked up tight in a big ol' safe so nobody can steal them. Oh ya' I forgot to mention. By the time we open the safe and take the trigger lock off we are probably DOA.
But there's a much bigger picture - global ban on private ownership of firearms is their ultimate goal.

LoneWolf TN

Re: f

LoneWolf TN said:
But there's a much bigger picture - global ban on private ownership of firearms is their ultimate goal.LoneWolf TN

Yes sir, the United Nations is pushing this thing. Gee, look what has happened in Britain and Australia....it's a sad situation.

Be never fear...good ole Hillery will probably be in the running for our next president and I am sure she will protect us from the "gun grabbers". :x :x :x
---------------
DXman

Re: f

LoneWolf TN said:
No, no! We MUST have locks on our gun triggers and have our guns and ammo locked up tight in a big ol' safe so nobody can steal them. Oh ya' I forgot to mention. By the time we open the safe and take the trigger lock off we are probably DOA.
But there's a much bigger picture - global ban on private ownership of firearms is their ultimate goal.

LoneWolf TN

I fear this is the simple truth. Unfortunately it seems to be all private property, not just weapons, though they REALLY don't want us to have those.

We MUST have locks on our gun triggers

triggerlock.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.