• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got this about a month ago off eBay,a Radio Shack DSP add on!!

I have had one for years. It's OK and better than nothing but the tech behind it is OLD. I have it connected to a Kenwood R-1000 receiver.
Neat, yeah I use mine on my Ranger 2995 base and it really helps cut down the background hash so I can hear the weaker signals out there,at least for me it does,so I'm glad I was able to get one!

Neat, yeah I use mine on my Ranger 2995 base and it really helps cut down the background hash so I can hear the weaker signals out there,at least for me it does,so I'm glad I was able to get one!
That is a neat unit, I like the selectable bandwidth. That is a feature that would be nice on the DSP units currently made.

That is a neat unit, I like the selectable bandwidth. That is a feature that would be nice on the DSP units currently made.
IMG_20210710_180453889.jpgas you can see in th
Yeah Shade tree,I'm still working with it, as you can see in the pic,at least for me I keep it the middle when it comes to the bandwidth,seems to work really well for me in keeping down the hash ,yet still allows me to pick out the weak signals. I used to have one years ago that I got rid of cause I thought it didn't work,found out I wasn't working it correctly, always regretted that,so I'm glad I was able to get another one !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.