1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Conditions on 75m

Discussion in 'Interesting DX Contacts' started by BJ radionut, Feb 25, 2018.

1. BJ radionut

BJ radionut Supporting Member

Well quite the morning here on 3865!(y)
    FLA(Wavrider), Iowa, Texas, Texas/mobile station. of course many stations from OH, NY, ILL, MICH....
    However most notable was HC5DX/David in Ecuador about 400 km from Quito in the Andie's Mt's. S. America
    David is a Fine operator, with a Great signal.(we have worked before)...but he was worked by several stations only running 100 wts and various antennas.
    David was SOLID here in Central IN. for well over an hour+.
    Glad conditions were good enough so that some of the other Op's could make it to him.
    All the Best
    Gary/W9FNB

https://dxnews.com/hc5dx/

12:12z...Now off to 6 meters!:whistle::ROFLMAO:

2. wavrider

wavrider W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

It was a stellar morning for conditions on 75 meters, and I had NO lightning crashes from the storms rolling through up North

3. firerunner

firerunner Active Member

Dang it i slept past the regular time unless you guys went late. 75m here last night went from s9 noise to about 30 minutes later down to s5 and signals almost doubled . Now i'm mad i didn't up and contact you guys.

wavrider likes this.