• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Great Conditions on 75m

BJ radionut

Supporting Member and 6m addict
May 9, 2008
35 miles East of Indianapolis
Well quite the morning here on 3865!(y)
FLA(Wavrider), Iowa, Texas, Texas/mobile station. of course many stations from OH, NY, ILL, MICH....
However most notable was HC5DX/David in Ecuador about 400 km from Quito in the Andie's Mt's. S. America
David is a Fine operator, with a Great signal.(we have worked before)...but he was worked by several stations only running 100 wts and various antennas.
David was SOLID here in Central IN. for well over an hour+.
Glad conditions were good enough so that some of the other Op's could make it to him.
All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

https://dxnews.com/hc5dx/

12:12z...Now off to 6 meters!:whistle::ROFLMAO:

It was a stellar morning for conditions on 75 meters, and I had NO lightning crashes from the storms rolling through up North

Dang it i slept past the regular time unless you guys went late. 75m here last night went from s9 noise to about 30 minutes later down to s5 and signals almost doubled . Now i'm mad i didn't up and contact you guys.

Reactions: wavrider
However most notable was [B said:
HC5DX/David in Ecuador[/B] about 400 km from Quito in the Andie's Mt's. S. America
David is a Fine operator, with a Great signal.
Chatted for a few minutes with David on Saturday 20m. Very nice guy and a great example of a professional operator. He is also happy to Qsl the "old fashioned way" which I was happy to see since I don't have Ecuador confirmed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.