• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Great radio days can be few and far between but always worth the wait

Slo , Iv'e mentioned that H20 thing many times . All I can say is it worked for me . I first learned on a 56' Bertram while on a date w/ my " Now " wife ! We use to take my uncles boat move down to the local Night Club , " Chick Hot Spot " ( Did this Many times before we met ) give the guy a 20$ bill & dock there Friday Nights . I talked a lot of DX on that 23 ch Am Navaho w/ a Big Stick from the Fly Bridge while sipping Cocktails ! I think that's why my wife puts up with my radio addiction now , considering how we met .:LOL: Also on dates " Sometimes " I would back my 63' Ford Ecoline Van down the boat ramp on the Salt Water , through 2 jumper cables in the H2O connected to my frame & talk DX ! Not sure why ever did these thing on a date , but still married after 45 years ! Guess what ? She still thinks my hobby is Stupid ! :ROFLMAO: I wonder why ? :D Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

It cracks me up.

I need to get a pic of an old copper & brass radiator riding the chains out of the hot tank. Steam, refracted light, the whole industrial look.

Post it with a practiced straight-face story per some DECLASSIFIED 1943 USN submariner Radio Technical Bulletin:

— The mysterious damage to a USN sub in the Antarctic during Operation High Jump in 1946 attributed to the practice. Immediate cessation fleet-wide.

You pour the next martini pitcher. I’ll work on my (actor) Robert Shaw countenance (in Jaws; the Indianapolis sinking) to tell the tale.

Anyone got links to CB & Alien Abduction? Here’s the intersecting key piece.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.