• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

GUN CONFISCATION IN LA.

d

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT EXCUSE THE PIMPS USE FOR FULL SCALE GUN CONFISCATION. It's unconstitutional and goes against any sane reasoning what so ever. You want Bolshevism? That's exactly what you'll get with gun confiscation. Any punk traitor boot licking prostitutes try and steal my guns I'll take as many of the whores with me as possible... In my opinion, any citizen who would hand over their firearms without a bloody fight is either a coward or doesn't have the physical capacity to fight for their God given right to defend themselves and their families. The Founding Fathers of this Nation gave us the Second Amendment to protect us from a Government gone Tyrannical... That be a fact my sheeple brothers.

LoneWolf TN

All I have to say is 4 words and 3 numbers

" IT HAS BEEN 200 YEARS"

The late great and amazingly accurate Thomas Jefferson wrote "the citizenry NEED to revolt every 200 years to rid them selves of coruption in the government"

Chuck

P.S. if this seams drastic to you you are prolly in the wrong country anyways!!!!!

Re: d

LoneWolf TN said:
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT EXCUSE THE PIMPS USE FOR FULL SCALE GUN CONFISCATION. It's unconstitutional and goes against any sane reasoning what so ever. You want Bolshevism? That's exactly what you'll get with gun confiscation. Any punk traitor boot licking prostitutes try and steal my guns I'll take as many of the whores with me as possible... In my opinion, any citizen who would hand over their firearms without a bloody fight is either a coward or doesn't have the physical capacity to fight for their God given right to defend themselves and their families. The Founding Fathers of this Nation gave us the Second Amendment to protect us from a Government gone Tyrannical... That be a fact my sheeple brothers.

LoneWolf TN

the gov't giveth, the gov't taketh away
local or state,like it or not...they have the final say in the matter
you can sit on your porch with your rack of guns and box of ammo all you want, but Mr Magoo behind the puter 4000 miles away can make you disappear with the click of a button.
Just trying to be realistic here

gun confiscation

I live in houston and I hope they do not try what they have done and continue to do in New Orleans . Whoever the police are that are doing such things should hang their heads in shame and go home. This disgusting behavior by our so-called police and to me anyone that does this is nothing short of a thug with a badge on, shall not be allowed to go on unnoticed. If we lose power here due to the storm and a certain amount of looting takes place and the goon squads made up of stupid national guardsmen playing god and other stupid cops from other parts of the country along with fema and blackwater security creeps, start coming in and declaring their stupid martial law crap, I am going to be put in a position that I do not want to be put in. I have always said that I would never draw down on a cop but after what I have seen in New Orleans, I am afraid all bets are off and I can tell you that I am not the only one. These words do not come from some punk on here but a man in his mid fifties. I know what I am saying and I know the risks involved but there is a line in the sand for me and this is one of them. If they start kicking in doors for the stated state purpose of mandatory evacuation (for my health of course) and they start that gun confiscation thing again, I have no choice but to defend my home against domestic terrorist which unfortunately are now the police and other assorted alphabet soup organizations who sponsor these thugs who think they control something. Let it be clear here and now, I do not fear the looters, I fear the police and any red blooded American that cannot see this these days, is blind as a bat. One of the reasons the first American revolution started was because the British occupation troops came to Boston and started kicking in doors looking for guns and probably doing whatever else they wanted. This has a tendancy to piss some people off. It did. A fire breathing lawyer of the time had a particular thing to say about those that will not help the cause.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home and from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen"

Samuel Adams

Perhaps some of you will disagree with my views. So be it. That is called democracy. However it is time to quit the petty bickering over factual analysis. The point is that our country is dying. As some of you are now, I was. I used to think George Bush was great and I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh tell me how great Bush was, ad nauseum. But something happened to me, and to tell you the truth I cannot tell you the day it happened. It was a on going process that continues to this day. But it is like your eyes pop open and for the first time in your life, you see things as they are. It is like the movie Matrix. Ladies and gentlemen we live in the matrix now just like in the movie. . Things that you think you are seeing and believing that they are real are not. It is just in your mind. This you must know. The ones that control this world now , are making their moves on this country and they are getting in our faces. What will be our response to them? They are watching. If we continue on the road we are now, we may be in the police state sooner than I anticipated. This I hope is incorrect but it is a plausable deduction after seeing not one person come to the aid of anyone in New Orleans while these goons did these things to these innocent people. So I ask you , where is your line in the sand? When is the time that we stop backing up? What is the price for liberty?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.