• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Guns are people too

Is that Glock modified or is it a Glock 18 full auto?

I owned a full auto Cobray (SWD) M-11/9 which I just sold recently for these reasons...

1) It ain't cheap to shoot full auto weapons, especially when they cycle at 1200 rpm like the M-11 does :shock:
(empties a 30 round mag in 3 seconds)

2) tough to find a place that allows you to shoot full auto weapons (even pistol caliber) around here without having to drive a good distance (most places are more concerned about firearms control than having a problem with a legal F/A weapon...these can be real sprayguns if you aren't careful)

3) the value of my subgun increased 100% every year I owned it. That is a great return on investment and I wanted to take my profit now since I needed the money more than the weapon which just sat locked away in a cabinet.

BTW, I also had a suppressor for that weapon which made it even more fun, but it was time to sell.
As for those who are curious... in order to legally own a F/A weapon, you must submit an ATF Form 4 to the Dept. of Justice, include a check for $200 per Tax Stamp (both the M-11 and suppressor required a tax stamp) and wait about a month or so for the papers to be aprroved.

The average cost of a Cobray M-11/9 is around $3500 these days. The average cost of a F/A Uzi is around $8000.
An H&K MP-5 is probably $15,000.

This is not for the faint of heart. This is real high finance.

GUNS ARE PEOPLE????? XXXX XXXX

People kill! Guns do not!Only the humans that handle them.Guns are cold and do not think!FIREARMS ARE GOOD FOR ONLY KILLING! Mankind in the most vile creature that ever has lived and most distructive People are what firearms ARE!
When guns are outlawed only Outlaws will Have Guns! Everyone
should have a jar of RICEN handy too.I ve seen what firearms do manytimes and its a terrible waiste of life be it man or beast

Paul

Ha Ha Ha....those guys in the video getting knock on their $ss are just whimps!
Man, I know of several little tiny ladys that have shot some of the big mangums and never where put down like them guys.

The wife of the owner of Barnes Bullets is just a small little thing, 5'4" & 130 lbs, and she packs a 338 magnum off to Africa every time she goes. She has also tamed the recoil of some of the even bigger magnums, 375 H & H - 458 Winchester.

But then I have seen a rough & tough logger come thru the door of our gun shop one day and wanted to trade in his light recoiling 7mag for a 308 Winchester. I asked why trade? He replied, "it hurts my shoulder/to much kick"!! LOL~!!

I have a shotgun, 50 cal Blackpowder rifle 44 caliber revolver 22 rifle. The one that nailed me was a 7mm08. I was aiming at a groundhog about 200 yards out through my upstairs window. I didn't realize I was close to the scope and Bam ! it nailed me. Dropped me to my knees. A week later my eye was just as sore as the day it happened. LOL ! By the way has anyone shot the new S&W 500 revolver ?

Sonwatcher said:
By the way has anyone shot the new S&W 500 revolver ?
I haven't and don't really plan on doing so either, but, if I am challanged, I will certainly do it.

I did hear of guy that shot a Dessert Eagle .50 AE and it broke his wrist on the second shot.

I've seen a few, never shot one. The 15 inch barrel makes it look like a monster. Speaking of 50 cal. last year I was shooting my blackpowder rifle and it miss fired after I removed it from my shoulder. That was an experience to remember. :shock:

Sonwatcher said:
Speaking of 50 cal. last year I was shooting my blackpowder rifle and it miss fired after I removed it from my shoulder. That was an experience to remember. :shock:

laughingsmiley014ae7.gif
I'll bet you are very very carefull next time - hey.

Here's one:
Watched a guy walk out of the woods and onto the road, when he got to the road he slung his rifle over his shoulder and the rifle "fired"!
Guess where the barrel was? Yap, you guessed it, right beside his head. I watch him walking up the road shaking his head, I think he was trying to get his brains back in alignment.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.