• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ham International Jumbo Mk1

JC_enfield

Sep 17, 2009
Does anyone have or know where i can get a good allignment document/service doc for the HaM International Jumbo?

Ive got one which needs the audio looking at and also is 3Khz off frequency

i found a document on CB trix but to be honest wasnt too much good.

Thanks

The board the the Jumbo has is a Cybernet PTBM058 or PTBM059

The service manual gives all the information you need to know,If you're unsure how to use the information or do not have the proper test equiptment I suggest sending it to the rig doctor.

Attachments

• ham_international_jumbo_om.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 92
Thanks IMD262 but thats for the Jumbo 3 and I need documents etc on the Mk1 as the board is different

The jumbo 3 has the Cybernet PTBM133A4X

The jumbo I have uses the Cybernet PTBM059COX which I am lead to believe is the same board etc as the Ham International Multimode II

now I have this Ham International Jumbo

I had used that service guide last night but its not very clear when it comes to setting the LSB and USB offset oscilators. I can obtaine the correct frequency on TP4 with the band selector set to low but it wont change when put on MiD or High

Thanks IMD262 but thats for the Jumbo 3 and I need documents etc on the Mk1 as the board is different

The jumbo 3 has the Cybernet PTBM133A4X

The jumbo I have uses the Cybernet PTBM059COX which I am lead to believe is the same board etc as the Ham International Multimode II

now I have this Ham International Jumbo

I had used that service guide last night but its not very clear when it comes to setting the LSB and USB offset oscilators. I can obtaine the correct frequency on TP4 with the band selector set to low but it wont change when put on MiD or High

I have a Jumbo here on my desk. Its a nice radio , the only thing wrong with mine is one of my lights behind one meter is out. I get good reports on modulation with a power mike .

I have a jumbo mk1 some screwdriver jocky has been inside it and messed up all the wiring can anyone help with a wiring diagram.

Many thanks in advance

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.