• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ham license again

1iwilly

Dec 7, 2008
i use to have a ham license after i move into my new house in 2005 somehow i forgot about my renewal had passed the 2-year mark
where i live is an HOA which at 1st i didn't know how fup they are so i bought the course online to start over again I've seen a few beams on different streets so hopefully, I'll be ok

After you get back into the groove of studying, don't forget to check out and use online practice tests. Available for all license classes. I hope your HOA won't be too painful. Good luck on the test sir.

Reactions: 1iwilly and NZ8N
After you get back into the groove of studying, don't forget to check out and use online practice tests. Available for all license classes. I hope your HOA won't be too painful. Good luck on the test sir.
i paid $49.00 that's with a military discount for this=https://hamradioprep.com/license-courses/ tech-plus and general
their disclaimer=
We believe in our Courses so much that if you don't pass the FCC exam on your first try we'll give you your money back AND pay for your exam fee. We call it The Ham Radio Prep Guarantee.

The only two rules that we require, in the unlikely event that you don't pass your exam, is that you read through all of the courses chapters and receive at least an 84% on one of your practice exams. That's it.

In my opinion, the best study websites available with plenty of practice exams.
No fee required, no membership required.
Use them as much as you need to.
My wife and I both used these two sites exclusively to study and practice test for all levels of our amateur license, from Technician to Extra class........

Last edited:
In my opinion, the best study websites available with plenty of practice exams.
No fee required, no membership required.
Use then as much as you need to.
My wife and I both used these two sites exclusively to study and practice test for all levels of our amateur license, from Technician to Extra class........

Good Post.
This is a great resource if you have any interest in getting the license.

Jeff

Reactions: NZ8N and 1iwilly
You are doing well. Keep taking the practice tests and you will feel more comfortable.

The goal is to pass the test. Not to get all the answers correct.

Remember: The person that finishes last in his class in medical school is still called doctor!

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb and 1iwilly
You are doing well. Keep taking the practice tests and you will feel more comfortable.

The goal is to pass the test. Not to get all the answers correct.

Remember: The person that finishes last in his class in medical school is still called doctor!
the person that fails veteranary class is usually called dr. when i had cows the vet i used told me that. his wife needed surgery,the dr their family dr sent em to turned out to be 1 in his vets class that failed. vet said we got anther dr.
1iwillie go in with a POSITIVE IM GOING TO ACE THIS TEST. i studied,took my test read n reread n decided to miss 1 on purpose. i did just that. you will to just get positive vibes in your mind

Reactions: 1iwilly
the person that fails veteranary class is usually called dr. when i had cows the vet i used told me that. his wife needed surgery,the dr their family dr sent em to turned out to be 1 in his vets class that failed. vet said we got anther dr.
1iwillie go in with a POSITIVE IM GOING TO ACE THIS TEST. i studied,took my test read n reread n decided to miss 1 on purpose. i did just that. you will to just get positive vibes in your mind
thanks, i have a very good feeling failure is when you don't try.

Reactions: Rwb
Did they change things again? I thought it was Tech, General, and Extra.
i haven't figured out about what it means about the years

Covers all questions in the current FCC Technician Question Pool 2022-2026
Covers all questions from the new FCC General Question Pool 2023-2027
FCC Amateur Extra Question Pool 2020-2024

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.