• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Happy Birthday Charger 383, R.I.P.

Out of respect... I would like to wish my old friend and former owner & founder of this forum (Dean -aka- Charger CDX-383) a Happy Birthday!

Dean passed away in April 2007. He started this forum, the CDX Club and Chargers Castle. The forum has come a long way since those days, and Mole has done a nice job with it!

I know many had some problems with Dean at the end, but he was always helpful to me.

Scott -aka- Grumpy

Out of respect... I would like to wish my old friend and former owner & founder of this forum (Dean -aka- Charger CDX-383) a Happy Birthday!

Dean passed away in April 2007. He started this forum, the CDX Club and Chargers Castle. The forum has come a long way since those days, and Mole has done a nice job with it!

I know many had some problems with Dean at the end, but he was always helpful to me.

Scott -aka- Grumpy

Yeah he's be gone awhile, on a unrelated subject why when I try to register at your forum I get no email or reply of anykind letting me know if I've been approved for membership as I've tried for several years now?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.