• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONYV225

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Yupp Im 36 as of today and well frankly I was missled through life and was told that the world would only improve but other than the great people I often meet this worlds GOING TO $H!+ IN A HAND BASKET LMAO!!! anyways I was at the Cancer clinic for my checkup and that was 3 weeks ago and they said yes Tony all looks good then I get this call you need to take the few hour trip and come back theres something wrong so you have to come back they cant tell me on the phone now thats the great part so here I sit ONCE AGAIN going now what so Ill find that out nextweek. Is this another of gods tests I ask?? Anyways Im gonna have fun today but my day hasnt started out so great with how I feel today and other garbage but I have met some of the greatest people I know right here at this site so I thank the forum and others for that (y). Ok now I have vented so I can go on with my so called special day and forget all the rest of the garbage like the flooding my town is under. Ill be ok today Im sure but for some reason I woke up and soon after thought of the crazy hand of cards I been delt in this crazy game of life :w00t: . Ok off to the rest of this day I coach baseball (fast pitch hardball) for my sons team and we are 3 and 0 so on a great start and I told the boys todays my Bday and last night was the other coaches so we need to keep the winning streak going tonight :D I am really looking forward for that 6:00 game tonight have a great day all.

Last edited:

i'm sending you a few birthday presents to your PM account.

The Basics Of Cancer

The Basics of CANCER

"Acidosis" is the scientific term for a body that has a pH below 7.0. In this state, the body is deprived of oxygen causing one to be more susceptible to colds, flus and other diseases/infections. This state also contributes to accelerated aging.

Our modern lives give us ample opportunity to become acidic. Commonly-consumed acid-forming foods and beverages include meat, dairy products, sugar, coffee and alcohol. Environmental exposure to solvents, herbicides, pesticides and other chemical toxins boost our tendency to become acidic.

Acidosis is the cause of America's #2 killer-cancer. In order to understand the basics of cancer, we must first understand the acid/alkaline balance. Understanding the acid/alkaline balance, the following summary makes perfect sense: The prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar.

Over 75 years ago, Dr. Otto Warburg was awarded two Nobel prizes for demonstrating that cancer results when weakened cell respiration occurs due to lack of oxygen at the cellular level. According to Warburg, damaged cell respiration causes fermentation, resulting in low pH at the cellular level.

Dr. Warburg, in his Nobel Prize winning papers, described the environment of the cancer cell: A normal healthy cell undergoes an adverse change when it can no longer take in oxygen to convert glucose into energy. In the absence of oxygen, the cell reverts to a primal nutritional program to nourish itself by converting glucose through the process of fermentation. The lactic acid produced by fermentation lowers the cell pH and destroys the ability of DNA and RNA to control cell division. Cancer cells then begin to multiply without restraint.

The lactic acid simultaneously causes severe local pain as it destroys cell enzymes; the cancer appears as a rapidly-growing external cell covering with a core of dead cells. We know cell masses of this description as "tumors."

Subsequent research by Keith Brewer, Ph.D and H.E. Satori has shown that cancer cannot exist when the body's pH is raised to 8.0.

Dr. Brewer developed a protocol to therapeutically raise pH with the element cesium in conjunction with potassium.

Cancer can simply not exist in a properly oxygenated cellular environment.

Last edited:
On my birthday I like to switch roles and spank the misses (y), I wish you only the best even though I give you grief all the time.

LMAO it was a doosey of a night I woke up this morning thinking the wife spanked me:drool:(y) ....Thanks people and mack its all good I actually laugh at times when your handing out grief be me or someone else and people have to remember that this is just a computer a pass time like the radio and when it starts getting under ones skin and gets them all fired up to the point they dwell on it or let it ruin there day its no longer fun and time to hang it up because then its not worth it. Besides inbetween the grief you actually are quite smart when it comes to amplifiers ETC so who can argue with that

LMAO it was a doosey of a night I woke up this morning thinking the wife spanked me:drool:(y) ....Thanks people and mack its all good I actually laugh at times when your handing out grief be me or someone else and people have to remember that this is just a computer a pass time like the radio and when it starts getting under ones skin and gets them all fired up to the point they dwell on it or let it ruin there day its no longer fun and time to hang it up because then its not worth it. Besides inbetween the grief you actually are quite smart when it comes to amplifiers ETC so who can argue with that
kisssy0.png

Happy Belated Birthday.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.