• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

has anyone had a problem with redman cb?

I have made several purchases from him, mainly just radio parts and such and never had a problem. I even ask for a return on a item I wasn't satisfied with didn't get any hassles. Shipping was fast so I can only judge off my past experience. I would buy from him again.

Reactions: TonyV225
me no another local on the radio bought 2 mosfet Palomar amps. both burned up under warenty and were sent back. He got one back working some 7 months later and the other was missing parts possibly to repair the first. Did he burn them up with to much input or high swr . I can not say. but poor service on the repair time and bad communication. This is second hand from another guy on the local channel for what it is worth. I bought a few small things that were received with in a week as described.

me no another local on the radio bought 2 mosfet Palomar amps. both burned up under warenty and were sent back. He got one back working some 7 months later and the other was missing parts possibly to repair the first. Did he burn them up with to much input or high swr . I can not say. but poor service on the repair time and bad communication. This is second hand from another guy on the local channel for what it is worth. I bought a few small things that were received with in a week as described.
i believe him

i had a had a horrible deal he is a smartass lost a 600 sale with that remark is why im gettting one built at lesters customs its not fun dwelling on bad stuff, hope everyone had a good turkey day i sure did

I just ordered a few small things off ebay from them all was ok
i own a machine shop here in the tulsa area (3pointwheels.com) anyways i ordered a radio for a side project on a customers old fj-40. My shop is in an industrial park we have a mail pod, and the postal worker aint about to come 100 more yrds to my shop, so i pay extra for ups shipping which i did with them, they sent it postal service anyways and it was on the receipt even. So i ended up having to pay someone 10$ to go pick it up for me cause i cant get there while they are open im very busy. Anyways i contact them they just said" you got it what difference did it make? Didnt offer to refund the difference i already paid in shipping or anything they are rude assholes ill never buy, or say anything good about them, oh and the radio shit out i didnt even bother trying to warranty a radio that went out in a week. I just went in a truckstop here in tulsa and bought one for them, will never buy anything from them assholes ever

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.