• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Has Norms rotor service finally bit the dust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokin

The Man With No Shoes
Oct 31, 2019
SandBox
Google maps shows it "permanently closed" and the phone has been disconnected.
Looks like the lack of friendly service caught up to them.

I just received an order from Norm's about 2 weeks ago. I have to say the service was excellent. The communication was excellent and the packaging of my order was phenomenal.

Edited:
As I looked back at my invoice(attached), I received the order about 4 weeks ago.

David

Attachments

• InkedInkedIMG_3930.jpg
    InkedInkedIMG_3930.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: BJ radionut
I just received an order from Norm's about 2 weeks ago. I have to say the service was excellent. The communication was excellent and the packaging of my order was phenomenal.

David
Well be careful is all i can say and glad you got your stuff.
All i ever got from Norms was a bad attitude. I thought maybe id give them another chance after 2 years since my last bad experience but with no email reply, maps showing its permanently closed, the phone listed being disconnected AND the web page copyright 2 years out of date to me are definite hints not to trust this place.

This site was last updated on Saturday, February 25, 2023
Im not believing that. Pretty sure thats
an auto message that is automatically updated daily by a computer.
No email reply, disconnected phone and maps saying its "Permanently Closed" is enough for me.

Screenshot_20230225-092849.png

Google maps shows it "permanently closed" and the phone has been disconnected.
Looks like the lack of friendly service caught up to them.
Wow, Tokin. You really enjoy beating a dead horse, huh. Take a chill pill. Bad service is a fact of life. When you let it piss you off, the only person affected is you.

Reactions: NZ8N
Wow, Tokin. You really enjoy beating a dead horse, huh. Take a chill pill. Bad service is a fact of life. When you let it piss you off, the only person affected is you.

Dead horse? Lol sorry if you dont like the thread.
No phone
No email teply
Maps says permanently closed yet im supposed to believe they're still open? Did you fall and bump your head. If you dont like the thread you know what to do.

Reactions: techradioman
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.