• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Have you ever heard of the radio before ?

Raccoon

Oct 27, 2005
www.youtube.com
Hi there everyone ,
Has anyone here ever seen or heard of a Sanyo TA-1000 , 23 channel , CB radio base station before ? I recently bought one ... still new in it's original box , with it's original stock mic and hardware ... and it's in "Very New" condition . It works good , and sounds good on the air ... but I've never heard of this model of CB radio before , and I can't find any information about it on the internet . If you search it on Google , you'll find a video clip of me doing a quick videogate of it with a friend ... and one image of one that someone shared on another forum a few years ago , but that's it .

I finally figured that there must be somebody out there that must know something about the Sanyo TA-1000 , so I decided to ask if there's anyone else that might know anything about it .

Attachments

• Sanyo TA-1000.jpg
    Sanyo TA-1000.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Rwb and whiteastro

CB Tricks came back on the Wayback Machine, but nothing there.

The Sams index starts with TA2000, 4000 and 6000. No mention of one thousand.

Makes it look like a true orphan.

Time for me to unload the rest of the 23-channel "parts" radios from the basement. Fleabay here they come.

Reactions: Raccoon
It's a Teaberry "T" Control clone. CB tricks doesn't cover that model, but Sam's #88 does...

After doing another search on the “T” Control I found that CB Tricks did produce a page for that radio, but for some reason it wasn’t listed on their Teaberry index page. Anyway, this “back door” link should help. I also would refresh all electrolytic capacitors with new ones, especially for a radio that old that has never been used. Reasons for recapping are discussed elsewhere on this forum.

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/teaberry/t_control/index.htm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.